Case Study: Kederminster Library Restoration

Kederminster Library is a collection of 300 theological works that came to Buckinghamshire County Council in 1945, as part of a purchase of 'Green Belt' land at Langley, in South Buckinghamshire. The Library is still housed in the highly-ornate room at St Mary's Church, Langley Marish, provided by Sir John Kederminster in 1623.

YouTube Videos of the Restoration Project


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Accreditation

Member - BAFRA: The British Antique Furniture Restorers AssociationBAFRA - member